This Contract is in place to explain the details of a Photography Event with SEEM photography and to make sure that SEEM photography can meet the client’s expectations. Please Read this entire document and keep a copy for your records.
1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stated in the event description is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
2. The balance on the cost of the fee for the event will be to reserve the client’s spot. If full payment is not received by the specified dates, SEEM photography reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
3. On all events, unless otherwise stated, client will be allocated a single bed or sleeping space based on availability (first come first served). After the bed spaces are full, the client has the option to bring an air mattress or book at the hotel in town.
4. SEEM photography reserves the right to cancel any event and no refunds will be given. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, client will have the choice of accepting the change or attending an alternative event of the same value. In the event of SEEM photography being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control another event leader will be appointed. If this is not possible, the event will be cancelled. For the avoidance of doubt, as SEEM photography is not party to any flight bookings that the client makes themselves and has received no payment for the same, SEEM photography will not refund the cost of the client’s flight in the event of workshop cancellation.
5. SEEM photography reserves the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of an event before SEEM photography enters into a contact with the client. If there is a change, SEEM photography will notify the client before SEEM photography enters into such a contract.
6. If the client has any special dietary or other requests, the client should inform SEEM photography of these prior to departure. SEEM photography will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but SEEM photography cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to the client if such requests are not met.
7. The type of events that SEEM photography offers requires flexibility and the client must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the event description must be taken as an indication of what may take place at the event, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of SEEM photography.
8. SEEM photography does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger. The client will obtain the appropriate travel insurance coverage before the client sets out on the event. The insurance must cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the event (whether whole or in part), personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas workshops), loss of baggage and personal money, and belongings and flight cancellations and delays.
9. By attending this workshop the client gives their permission for images taken of the client to be used to promote SEEM photography workshops or to be for any media for any purpose, which may include advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service. The client understands that models are giving up their time to model at the workshop and the client will be giving 3-5 images of each model within two weeks of the workshop’s end. In exchange, the client will be given a model release so that they may legally use their images on the client’s business page.
10. Assumption of Risks: Participation in outdoor sessions or activities with SEEM photography carries with it inherent risks that cannot be eliminated. Risks include falling, traveling through the natural terrain of the environment that we are in, dangers from the animals that live in the environment we will be working at that include but are not limited to bugs, snakes, etc…. The client recognize that such hazards and dangers, including those not mentioned herein cannot be eliminated and acknowledge other dangers not mentioned may also exist. The client agrees that the client is personally responsible for providing and wearing appropriate footwear. I understand that the client’s event host may not possess the required training or equipment to handle incidents that may occur. In case of injury, accident, illness, or my inability to complete these activities, The client will bear the full cost of any additional transportation or evacuation procedures performed by SEEM photography or others. I certify that I am voluntarily participating in this outdoor event with SEEM photography and assume all risks, consequences, and potential liability for this participation.
11. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: The client agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SEEM photography, its officers, employees and agents, the municipality in which SEEM photography sessions occur, and other managers of the land where these sessions occur HARMLESS from any and all claims, actions, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, demands, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees brought as a result of the client’s involvement in a session with SEEM photography and to reimburse them for any such expense incurred.
This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas in the County of Fort Bend and any applicable federal laws.